Personal Assisted Tellers
FirstOntario's Personal Assisted Tellers
At FirstOntario, we're all about personal service and we're proud to be leading the way in Canada with an innovative service solution – Personal Assisted Tellers.
Our new Personal Assisted Tellers allow you to speak face-to-face with a live teller through the latest video technology, providing you with the enhanced services of a teller and the convenience of extended hours. Our Personal Assisted Tellers are sure to appeal to our younger Members while still keeping the human touch that older generations love. Speaking to a teller is easy. Just touch the video screen and show your photo ID to get started and a live teller guides you through the rest. Our Personal Assisted Tellers are just as secure as going directly into the branch.
With a Personal Assisted Teller, the following services are available to you:
- Make Deposits, withdrawals and cash cheques
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Set up auto transfers
- Set-up and make bill payments
- Make deposits to existing RSP and TFSA accounts
- Make loan and line of credit payments
- Handle MasterCard® cash advances
- Place cheque orders
- Print Official cheques (limited locations) at Welland, South Hamilton Square, One James St, Centre on Barton, Upper Middle and Tillsonburg only
- Withdraw multi denominations (5’s, 10’s, 20’s and 50’s) including coin
- Reset Authentication for members when locked out
- Cancel Member Cards as requested by the Member
- Process requests for new terms and term redemptions
- Complete Stop Payments, Alerts, Holds and Account Messages as requested
- Provide basic Product, Services and Rate information
- Book appointments for branch Member Consultant
- Sell and process change of products, adding new products for members
- Open other accounts for existing members
- Deposits not placed on hold compared to ATM deposits
Enjoy the Convenience of Extended Hours
We are very happy to provide our Members with extended teller service hours through our Personal Assisted Tellers.
Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Personal Assisted Teller Locations