Be FREE to Seniors Plan
All the Benefits without the Cost
At FirstOntario, we treat our silver Members golden.
Seniors (ages 60+) get all the fabulous features of our Be FREE and More Chequing Plan, all at NO monthly fee. That’s a $120 annual savings, on top of all the other ways Seniors benefit from being a Member at FirstOntario Credit Unions.
Look at all this attractive plan has to offer:
- Unlimited deposits, debits1 and bill payments
- No minimum balance requirement
- Annual fee waived on a Low Fee Gold CHOICE REWARDS® MasterCard® credit card2
(a $59 annual value).
- Five free monthly Interac ATM transactions, then $1.50 per transaction thereafter3
- Free personalized cheque orders4
- No fee for paper statements
- No fee for overdraft protection2
- $10 off the annual Safe Deposit Box rental fee
- Plus, fees are waived on travellers cheques, money orders, official/corporate cheques and certified cheques
Plus Superb Access
Not only are Seniors welcome to use our branches for deposits, withdrawals, transfers and bill payments at no charge, you can also make surcharge-free deposits and withdrawals² at more than 2,400 ATMs in Canada on THE EXCHANGE® Network at no cost.
1. Cheques, POS, direct debits, ATM or in-branch withdrawals/transfers, bill payments, Internet and telephone debits and pre-authorized payments.
2. Subject to credit approval.
3. $3.00 per transaction for ATM debits outside Canada.
4. Flair option only.