With 110,000 Members and more than $4 billion in funds under management, we’re one of Canada’s largest credit unions – and we’re still growing.
Our emphasis on service means we’re constantly searching for new team members whose dedication to helping people is as powerful as their ambition to succeed. We’re committed to providing professional and personal development, and to extending employee activities beyond day-to-day operations to support the communities where we’re located.
Your career with FirstOntario will be limited only by your own abilities and ambition, and you’ll be rewarded in ways that foster the pride and satisfaction of being part of an exceptionally effective team.
If these qualities appeal to you, and you demonstrate high levels of integrity and credibility, we should talk. Prepare an application listing your interests, qualifications and references, and submit it in Word (.doc) or PDF format to email@example.com. Or fax to 905-387-7047.
FirstOntario Credit Union will provide accommodations for persons with disabilities, where needed, to support their participation in our recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources at 905-643-0506 ext. 1564 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- IT Operations Manager (Stoney Creek)
- Mobile Investment Specialist (Niagara Region, Hamilton Region & Western Region)
- Business Analyst, Strategic Investments (Hamilton)
- Manager, Human Resources (Stoney Creek)
- Summer Student PT Member Service Representative (Teller), (Niagara)
- Lead, Finance (Stoney Creek)
- Analyst, Treasury (Stoney Creek)
- Lead, Treasury (Stoney Creek)
- Database Administrator - Architect (Stoney Creek)
- Member Experience Manager
- Senior Analyst, Treasury (Stoney Creek)
For all positions, banking experience is preferred, and customer service experience with previous cash & computer responsibilities is required.